"techcareer" is the genera name of an Internet job-hopping assistance website of identity.inc (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") (https://asia.techcareer.tech will be referred to as "techcareer" hereinafter) and the message routing and other job-hopping assistance services incidental to techcareer
techcareer member (hereinafter referred to as "Member") means any person who has registered his/her personal information on techcareer, applied for member registration and obtained the approval from the Company. After obtaining such approval, the Member may use all services provided by the Company to members on techcareer (hereinafter referred to as "Member Service").
"Personal information" above mentioned shall be subject to the definition specified in Article 2(1) of the law concerning individual information protection.
When the Member files an application in accordance with Article 3(1), the Member will be deemed to agree with the rules in these regulations in full. The Member can not apply for member registration if he/she disagrees with these regulations in part or in whole. The applicant can only express his/her disagreement with these regulations by not conducting techcareer member registration
Article 3（Registration formalities and examination）
If you want to become a member of techcareer, please click the "agree" button on this page, and you will be deemed having filed your member registration application after registering and sending your personal information.
The Company will examine your application according to the rules.
Where the Company considers that the applicant is unqualified, the Company may refuse his/her registration application, for which the Company shall neither assume any liability nor explain the reason for refusal. In addition, the Applicant shall not raise any objection.
The Company shall not be responsible for any and all loss incurred due to any contents listed in preceding articles.
Article 4（ID and password）
The Company will grant https://asia.techcareer.tech to the Members.
The Members shall be responsible for the use and management of their https://asia.techcareer.tech. The Members, rather than the Company, shall be solely responsible for any and all loss incurred due to the use error (regardless of the liability of Members concerning the use or management).
The Member shall neither permit any third party to use https://asia.techcareer.tech for any reason, nor transfer, lend, change the name of, transact or set any guarantee on https://asia.techcareer.tech.
In case the Member finds that https://asia.techcareer.tech is embezzled or used by any third party, the Member shall immediately inform the Company and act according to the Companys instruction.
Article 5（Declaration of change）
In case the Member needs to change the content of declaration to techcareer or alter the content of registration, the Member shall make declaration to the Company in time. Any and all loss incurred due to delay of declaration shall be borne by the Member.
Article 6（Change, etc. of member services）
The Company may alter or temporarily suspend the member services from time to time without any prior notice to the Members, and the Members shall give their consent in advance.
The Company may suspend the member services for a long term or totally terminate the member services by sending a notice to the Members 2 weeks in advance. In addition, in case the member services are suspended due to computer breakdown, telecommunication line fault or other accidents, or fire, power failure, natural disaster or other force majeure, the Company may suspend the member services for a long term or totally terminate the member services without any notice in advance. Moreover, the Company will be deemed having sending a notice to the Members registered on techcareer after the Company sends the notice to the E-mail address of such Members.
The Company shall bear on liability for any loss suffered by the Member due to reasons specified in the preceding two paragraphs.
Article 7（Responsibility of Member）
The user of techcareer shall complete the member registration on techcareer based on his/her own intention and responsibility.
The Member shall be solely responsible for all information registered.
The Member may alter, add or delete the registration information at any time.
The Member shall use techcareer based on his/her own intention and the solely responsible for the use of techcareer.
The Member shall timely reply to any enquiry from the Company concerning job hunting activity of techcareer.
The Member shall, based on the intended use, ensure the correctness, completeness and timeliness of the registration information at all times.
After entering into the employment agreement with the enterprise through techcareer, the Member shall report to the Company in time (including the enterprise name, entry (scheduled) date, etc.)
Where the Member makes up registration information, employment agreement or other information, or such information is wrong, and causes any and all loss to the Company, the Company may, from time to time, require the Member to indemnify the Company for it loss (including attorney fee required for dispute resolution, the expenses necessary for taking measures required for restoring the image of the Company, and any other losses suffered by the Company)
The Company does not guarantee that techcareer is free from any failure or any other defective conditions, that the servers do not contain any virus or other harmful elements, and that infrastructures and systems used for member services have no defect.
The Company does not guarantee that the use of techcareer by the Member will not infringe any third-party right.
The Company does not guarantee that the Member will be certain to find a job or skip to another job by using techcareer, and does not guarantee the other serviceability and availability of techcareer.
The Company shall not be responsible for keeping any information sent or received by the Member on techcareer, any resume or recruitment information saved on techcareer.
Before agreeing to use techcareer, the Member shall fully understand all regulations above, and shall bear any and all costs incurred due to non-guarantee in advance, and take necessary measures (back the information for storage, and using other way of job hunting or job hopping) to prevent any loss.
The Company shall not be responsible for any and all losses incurred due to each content abovementioned.
Article 9（Confidentiality of certain personal information）
Without consent of the Members, the Company shall not disclose the personal information of certain Members (including name, address, E-mail address, and information concerning the Members employer) to the recruiter, except for the following information.
- When providing personal information to certain enterprise, the Member may disclose the function of techcareer used by him/her or any other methods of techcareer.
- The Member may disclose his/her personal information occasionally when registering any information other than the personal information.
- Assist state organs, local public bodies or other units entrusted to complete statutory affairs, which will be hindered by obtaining consent from the Member.
- The Member explicitly requires to disclose his/her information to a third party.
- The Company, based on its reasonable judgment, considers that it is necessary to disclose the personal information of the Member so as to check the authenticity of recruitment of the recruiter.
- The Company, based on its reasonable judgment, considers that it is necessary to disclose the personal information of the Member necessary for the service provided to the Member.
Article 10（Scope of third party）
The Company may, from time to time, entrust the whole or part of member services to other companies. In this case, the Company may, from time to time, entrust such companies to use the personal information held by the Company in whole or in part. However, the definition of third party specified in the preceding article shall not apply to these companies. In addition, the Company shall be responsible for the use of personal information by such companies.
Article 11（Acts prohibited）
The Member shall be prohibited from take any of the following actions:
- Register false information on techcareer
- Conceal the fact of employment, and assist the registered enterprise to take any unreasonable conduct (including any acts of the registered enterprise which may hinder the service operation)
- Any act infringing the copyright, right of portrait or other intellectual property rights of the Company, other Members or the third party or the rights of the Company
- Any act infringing the property or personal privacy of the Company, other Members or the third party
- Any act slandering the Company, other Members or the third party, or infringing the rights of the Company
- Act any which violates or may possibly violate other orders
- Any act related to criminal behavior
- Any act breaking public order or violating public morality
- Conceal the fact of registration by violent gang (violent gang, its member, affiliated enterprise, organization or related personnel, and other anti-social forces) on techcareer
- Any act related to anti-social activity or connected to such activity
- Copy, sale or publish any information obtained through techcareer, or use such information out of the personal utilization scope
- Provide any information for the purpose of using techcareer to operate any activity to gain any interest
- Any act which hinders or may hinder the operation of techcareer, and causes or may cause damage to the credit of the Company
- Hinder the other registered enterprise (for example, applying to the registered enterprise for a job even through having received the non-acceptance notification from such enterprise; constantly applying to the registered enterprise for a job before receiving the acceptance or non-acceptance notification from such enterprise)
- Dishonest conduct against other registered enterprise, such as acting without justified reasons, or violating the interview agreement made with the registered enterprise, etc.
- Send E-mail to the registered enterprise or the Company other than the operation E-mail or other recruitment information (except for applying for a job according to the business commission recruitment advertisement of the registered enterprise)
- False or incorrect recording when sending employment information or delivering material to the registered enterprise
- Sending any information containing computer virus or other harmful computer program
- Manipulate any information available and related to techcareer
- Any act violating these regulations
Article 12（Alteration and deletion of information）
When the Company needs to change or delete the registration information for the reason that the Member takes any prohibited acts specified in the preceding article, the Company may change or delete the information without any notice in advance.
Article 13（Suspension and removal）
When the Company thinks that any Member violates these regulations, the Company may immediately suspend or terminate the member services without any notice to the Member, and shall not be responsible for any and all loss suffered by such Member as a result. Meanwhile, this Article shall not prevent the Company from claiming any damages against the Member.
If the Company thinks that any Member slanders, threatens or extorts or may slander, threaten or extort the Company (including the director and employee of the Company) or hinders or may hinder the Company from conducting its business normally and successfully, or believes that the Member has taken any other inappropriate acts, the Company will handle the case according to the rules above mentioned.
In the case of the preceding two paragraphs, we shall not be obligated to disclose the grounds or reasons for such judgment, respond to questions or any other correspondence.
Article 14（Liability exemption）
Unless otherwise stipulated in each Article, the Company shall not be responsible for any and all losses (including spiritual loss, monetary loss and other losses) incurred due to registration on techcareer or use of techcareer.
Except for the information provided by the Company, the Company will not make any guarantee for the authenticity, completeness, inclusiveness, correctness, validity, safety, usefulness, effectiveness or compatibility of any information registered or published on techcareer by the registered enterprise or Members, and shall not be responsible for any loss due to such information.
When answering the question from the Member, or where it is necessary when providing service operation, the Company may use the ID and password of the Member.
Article 15（Provision of service）
When the Company provides the member services, the Member shall be deemed to having agreed in advance that the Company may contact with the Member through informational function on techcareer, E-mail or other methods.
When applying for a job through techcareer, the Member shall be deemed having agreed in advance the enterprise to disclose information of the Member (including personal information) and the condition of member service.
When applying for a job through techcareer, the Member shall be deemed having agreed in advance the enterprise to contact with the Member through informational function on techcareer, E-mail letter, telephone or other methods.
As a part of member service, the Member shall be deemed having agreed in advance the Company to directly deliver any suggestion and recruitment information conducive to job hunting by the Member in the opinion of the Company through informational function on techcareer, E-mail, etc.
The Member shall agree in advance the Company to publish or reprint member information (except personal information) and the use condition of member service on website, newspaper, advertisement, magazine or other media.
In such case, the copyright of psych publications shall belong to the Company for free.
The Company shall not be responsible for any loss incurred due to each item above mentioned.
Article 16（Logout of registration information）
The Member may logout the member registration on techcareer based on it own intention and according to the rules specified by the Company.
Even though the Member has no intention to logout the registration, the member registration may be logged out if the Member has not visited the member webpage within a year.
Certain information of the resume stored in the database of techcareer which exceed the time limit may be logged out during the maintenance of the database.
Article 7 hereof shall survive the logout of member registration.
Article 17（Change of regulations）
The Company may change these regulations at any time. All Members will be deemed having known the change of these regulations after 1 month from the date when the content of change is shown on techcareer
Article 18（Liability against third party）
Any loss suffered by any third party due to registration or use of techcareer by the Member shall be borne by the Member within the scope of liability, while the Company shall bear no liability.
In case the Member violates these regulations and causes any damage to the Company (whether direct damages or indirect loss), the Member shall indemnify the Company for all losses suffered by the Company.
Article 20（Competent court）
With respect to any dispute concerning these regulations, the local court in Tokyo shall be the competent court of first instance.
a) businesss name or the name
b) the protection of personal information management officer
The protection of personal information management officer Keita Utashiro
c) Purpose of use
・To respond to inquiries
・And vocational company introduction, the hiring business matching, for job seekers introduction to the recruiting company
d) Matter of when it is scheduled to provide a personal information to third parties
- the purpose of providing to a third party
・the introduction destination for the recruitment of a company
- item of personal information to be provided
・name, address, telephone number, information of the e-mail address and place of employment
- means of providing or method
・Bring or mail, mailing
- recipients or recipient types of tissue of the personal information, and the attribute
- If there is agreement on the handling of personal information of the recipient that effect
- conclusion of the confidentiality agreement
e) The consignment of the handling of personal information
If you want to outsource all or part of the handling of personal information to the outside, to select the contractors to ensure sufficient personal information protection level, and commissioned on that it signed a confidentiality agreement.
f) Query window to respond to the request for disclosure of personal information subject to disclosure
By a request from the person in question, notification of the purpose of use of personal information subject to disclosure by the Company has acquired, disclosure, correction of content, add or delete, stop usage, stop provision to erase and a third party ( "disclosure, etc." it responds to) that.
Window to respond to requests for disclosure, etc., please refer to the "Contact Us" below.
<Inquiry about personal information>
identity.inc Client consulting window
g) For input items personal information
The input to each input item of personal information, but we have become any, when there is no input on the major items (essential items), depending on the contents of the inquiries, you may not be able to support.
h) Acquisition of personal information by the method the person can not be easily recognized
Such as using cookies or web beacons, etc., the acquisition of personal information in accordance with the method that the person can not be easily recognized, not done.
Preparation date: September 1, 2016
predident Tsutom Konno